Sunday 5 May 2013

tickled pink.

Well I think this was probably the last day I could get away with just a simple 50s sundress until next season. Autumn has finally arrived in Sydney this week which means I will soon be able to dig out the fun coloured stockings...this makes the arrival of cold weather just about bearable!









My yummy strawberry smoothie matched my dress perfectly... 


Dress: Vintage
Basket purse: Vintage
Shoes and sunglasses: Urban Outfitters

Photographs by Hayley Jamieson


2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh this dress is so BEAUTIFUL!!! It's such a lovely shade of cotton candy pink and looks so wonderful with your long blonde hair :D I am really excited to wear stockings too now that it's getting colder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the best clothes! Your hair is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete