Thursday 26 March 2015

Floral stripes.



I am incredibly lucky to live in this beautiful place but I will sadly be leaving it soon. Any time the weather is like this I am making sure I get out the house to experience it. London, however wonderful in other ways, does not look like this! 

These trousers make me feel like a 40s lady and I love that! Australian brand Seed is not a shop that I had ever been in before, and the reason for me ending up in there was actually with a friend who shops there. I was surprised by there really simple, elegant shapes and had to pick this pair of trousers up. I do love wearing trousers but I am so ridiculously picky about them that I find it hard to find ones I do love! My main problem is I only really wear high waisted ones, I find most of the trousers I fall for end up being vintage. 
   











Top: old Topshop
Trousers: Seed
Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Bertie

Freya xx

No comments:

Post a Comment