Tuesday 14 April 2015

Spotty dress, dotty mind.




I felt a little bit like a school girl when shooting this outfit yesterday. A feeling that was reinforced when I managed to stumble into a pothole and end up sprawled in the middle of the road, being helped up by an elderly man and covered in scrapes and bruises. It has been a while since I had grazed knees! You will be pleased to know that my dress escaped mostly unharmed, sadly my sunglasses were not quite so lucky!

I am relishing the warm weather we still have in Sydney at the moment because I know it cannot last too much longer. Although I have some new jackets which I am looking forward to pairing with outfits once the colder months arrive.








Dress, bag and sunglasses: The Whitepepper
Shoes: Office
Socks: Myer

Freya xx

1 comment: