Monday 27 April 2015

That 60s vibe.



It took a few attempts to get photographs for this week. Let's just say Sydney weather was being difficult last week so succeeding in shooting my outfits was not going to happen. But today, just when I thought we were entering jacket and cardigan season, the sun came out and I was able to frolic around without one. I only have two weeks left in this neighbourhood, so I am enjoying taking in the idyllic surrounds and beautiful houses while I can.

I have always loved shift dresses and I have a few actual 60s and 70s ones, but the movement in this Urban Outfitters dress is just gorgeous. The slit in the back is beautiful and adds interest but is balanced out by the high neck and long sleeves. I always prefer to have a bit of my back out than the boobs, seems more subtle!         









Dress: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: The Whitepepper
Socks: Myer
Bag and brooch: Vintage 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post... lovely shoes . pls vist my blog http://mcmariee.blogspot.com/ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post... lovely shoes . pls vist my blog http://mcmariee.blogspot.com/ xoxo

    ReplyDelete